Friday, April 25, 2008

The Great & Wonderful Crud




Most of you probably don't know what Crud is and if I were to try to explain it to you, it would only confuse you more. The simplest way to put it is it's a game played on a pool table where two teams face off and try to either make the stripe ball stop dead or end up in a hole (using the cue ball) before the other team can. There are a bunch of rules and such, but it's a ton of fun and involves lots of contact and usually ends with a few bruises. You usually get a call sign (like the guys) and my name is Half. I was named Full cause my last name is Nelson (The Full Nelson being a wrestling move), but then my teammates decided that I was too short to be a Full, so that's how I came to be Half. Those of you who've known me for a long time really wouldn't be surprised that I play this game if you saw it. Anyways, the night before we moved, I played in one final tournament at Vance and had a blast. We didn't win, but it was a great time! I even elbowed a few guys and made one fall down!

1 comments:

Becca Bell said...

I've very glad to hear that you knocked down a guy! Way to go!!!! It's nice to hear that having a baby hasn't made you whimpy.