Sunday, November 23, 2008

Past few weeks

We've been pretty busy around here, what with all the partying and the visitors and the sightseeing, busy busy busy. Tom's Mom & Grandma came down to celebrate Brighton's first birthday and while they were here we went to the Desert Botanical Garden. Brighton didn't care too much about the cacti, she just wanted to walk around and push her own stroller.We also took them to the base so they could see the F-16 up close. Today we spent the afternoon outside, trying to get in as much sun as possible before we head to Utah on Tuesday.


"Don't hold my hand, I can walk all by myself!"



We spent the afternoon riding on our little car. Tom & I both have backaches now! Seriously, that design is flawed! There should be an extendable handle that pulls out for adults to push!

Opening our fun presents from Aunt Kristi! Thank you thank you!



Modeling my birthday bows from Aunt TJ - aren't they so cute?

We had our friends the Godowns over and Brighton could not get enough of those boys!! She laughed at absolutely everything that Owen & Drake did!



F-16

Daddy's jet

Great-Grandma Brighton & Grandma at the Desert Botanical Garden

Me & my princess robe


1 comments:

Unknown said...

She is so cute!! Happy one year b-day. That is really crazy I look back and remember you being prego, how time flies. She is so adorable. When do you guys go to Italy?? If you have time shoot me and email it would be great to hear how ya all are doing.