Thursday, December 11, 2008

Thanksgiving

We had a great trip up to Utah to see our Nelson family. Brighton loved being the center of everyone's attention! Thanks Mom & Dad for taking care of her in the morning so that we could sleep in!


"Hold on, I got a booger."
The Family
My sister Shauna & I

Aunt Shauna & Brighton

Brighton loves reading with Great-Grandma

Like my new 'do?

Giving Hailey good-bye kisses

We were able to catch up with our friends Shahn Rashid, Dan & Emily Hilton & their daughter Hailey.

Even Hailey got in on the Guitar Hero action

Emily & Shahn
Dan & Tom
Hailey & Brighton playing

Why fall asleep on your own when you can watch old movies with Grandpa and fall asleep on him?
Playing cards with Aunt Jen
Brighton would hold her hand out to Ari and squeal when Ari would like her hand

Playing at Great-Grandmas
My friend from home Mary took our family pictures - she did an amazing job!


1 comments:

Unknown said...

Looks like a fun Thanksgiving, Ok I love Brighton's hair she is so stinkin cute. And speaking of hair did you do redish?? Or am I just seeing things?? It looks cute.