Monday, October 12, 2009

Camping

We took Brighton camping this weekend for the second time ever. She selpt in her own sleeping bag and pretty much slept through the night. She woke up around 4 and I moved her into our sleeping bag cause I didn't want her crying to wake up our friends. She had a ton of fun walking around the fire, playing with sticks, drinking hot chocolate and roasting marshmallows. Tom & I were even able to have some fun!

Trying to pawn carrots off of Gavin. He wasn't thrown off by her cute looks.
Sitting with Miss "Apwil"

2 comments:

Karin and Thomas Werner said...

I know this is not about the camping .. but that first picture on your blog ROCKS...great pic ... did someone take it ... or did you set up the camera yourself?

Julianne said...

Sarah, your little Brighton is so cute. And way to go camping...we took Sam once this summer and I have an oath in place with myself that I'll never take a child under the age of 3 camping again. Unless it's camping my style...cabin, running water, bedroom with a door to shut out crying, etc. Oh yes. I'm a rough-it-out sort of girl.