Thursday, November 26, 2009

Happy Thanksgiving!


I have so much that I'm thankful for, I wouldn't even know where to begin or where to end.  I'm most grateful for my family - my husband and daughter and baby boy, and also my vast extended family!  I'm also grateful for the gospel and the stability and peace it brings to my life. I'm thankful for the knowledge of a loving Heavenly Father and his Son, our Savior.  And today, I'm especially grateful for friends, new and old, who make being away from loved ones easier.  Thank you Father for blessing me with so many wonderful people in my life.

2 comments:

TJ Eich said...

Miss & Love you Girl. =)

The Willis Wonder Years said...

So happy you had such a wonderful Thanksgiving and that you have made incredible friends there! Love and miss you!