Monday, February 11, 2008

Yes, I am annoyed

Alright, so I love to read the posts when other people get tagged, but Becca was right, I'm shaking my head and rolling my eyes at you! For the love!!!!! (Ooh, remember that and how much it used to drive you crazy?) Anyways, you asked for it Becca!
1. What was the best thing you cooked last week? BBQ ribs
2. If money, time and babysitting were no object, where would you go and with who? I've never been to a tropical island, so I'd probably go there and I guess if I have to take someone, I'd take Tom.
3. When was the last time you cried? A week after Brighton was born - she and I just weren't connecting on the whole nursing thing. No worries, it's much better now!
4. Five things you were doing 10 years ago?
1 - Playing varsity girls soccer
2 - Getting my braces out
3 - Traveling to NYC
4 - Finishing my first year of high school and early morning seminary
5 - Counting down the days till my brothers left for college!
5. Five things you were doing 5 years ago?
1 - Dating the last loser before meeting Tom
2 - Being a man-hater because of afore mentioned loser
3 - Making fun of Shaina's boyfriend every chance we got (good thing we finally got rid of him!)
4 - Laughing at Brittany's and Shaina's ritual morning battle over the temp in the apartment
5 - Covering my eyes before entering my apt each night so I wouldn't catch Becca and Mike making out or anything
6. Five things you were doing 1 year ago?
1 - Still working at Summerhill
2 - Planning a charity auction which raised $7000
3 - Trying to get pregnant
4 - Got pregnant the weekend of the auction (getting pregnant being the last thing on my mind that weekend!)
5 - Fitting into all my clothes and my climbing harness (still working on that)
7. Seven of your favorite hobbies:
1 - Photography
2 - Scrapbooking
3 - Baking/cooking
4 - Throwing parties
5 - Reading other peoples blogs
6 - Soccer
7 - Climbing
8. Five favorite foods:
1 - Tom's balsamic & feta steaks
2 - Fried rice
3 - Fettuccine alfredo
4 - Chocolate milk (I'm with you becca)
5 - Fresh baked bread
9. Five places you’ve been:
1 - France
2 - Spain
3 - England
4 - Belgium
5 - Oklahoma (I know, you're all jealous!!)
10. Five favorite memories: (in no particular order)
1 - Meeting and marrying Tom
2 - Having Brighton
3 - College (especially U-hall and 312)
4 - "Adventurous" road trips with Tom
5 - The time we were all studying in the living room and Becca and Holly came out in bikinis and started performing some sort of hula dance for us!

So I guess now I have to "tag" four more people? Hmm, Becca already took 2, so I'll tag 1)Janelle so she doesn't escape this whole tagging thing. 2) Camille because as exciting as it is to know they're having a girl, she needs to post something new! 3) Emily cause Dan's recovering from surgery and should be watching Hailey 24/7 to make up for the time he was deployed. And 4) Jenny to complete the U-Hall circle and help me represent U3.

5 comments:

Shaina said...

Which loser boyfriend of mine did everyone make fun of and that we're glad to get rid of? Oh that's right ALL OF THEM! Until of course I found Mike. And you know, I love Mike for many reasons, but one of them is because he let's me keep the house as hot or as cold as I want and never complains a bit!Isn't he wonderful!

Sarah said...

At this time, specifically Denny.

Becca Bell said...

Yippy!!! I'm so glad I tagged you. Your response was just what I was hoping for. And, Shaina, Sarah was right. We all made fun of Denny. None of us liked him. I don't feel too bad about it though!

Shaina said...

I don't feel bad. He wasn't the first or last of mine or anyone's boyfriend to go through the scrutiny of the roommates. The important thing is that so far we have all held on to the best ones.

Unknown said...

I loved reading that, and you will be happy to know I just posted 5 different things, SO THERE!! And then I started checking blogs, so I will save the tag thing for when I am hard up for another post:) I just don't have the energy to think about all that:)