Monday, June 2, 2008

Saturday night Tina and I got to go see the Poets and Pirates tour. We saw Gary Allan, Sammy Hagar (I know, odd man to add to a country tour, apparently he and Kenny Chesney are buddies), Keith Urban and Kenny Chesney!! The best part? The base was giving the tickets away for free!!! Thanks Bill, for parting with the tickets (he doesn't like country anyway, so really no big loss to him). The concert was awesome!!! I loved it! The only bad part was the food - Tina and I both got chicken fingers and they were awful! They were so greasy they seemed like fish, and not in the good way! Even so, it was so much fun!
Gary Allan - one of my favorite country singers, he has this sexy, low raspy voice. Love it!!




Ohh yummy!!




1 comments:

N Godown said...

Where are the pictures of Sammy?? (totally kidding!) I went to a Sammey Hagar concert once for a dinner auction. (on the front row!) And he was pretty gross. I'm so jealous you got to go to that concert!! I love country! Happy LATE Birthday!!