Monday, July 28, 2008

My House

So my parents and some of my friends have asked for some pictures of my house. Well, first I had to wait until everything was unpacked, then I had to wait until I had all the artwork framed, and finalyl I had to wait until I actually had the whole thing clean! So, here, finally, are shots of my house.
Entryway, dining room and kitchen

Laundry room - it's in the front of the house, the door is right across from the little table in the entryway. The door to the garage is through here, on the left.
My wonderful kitchen which has tons of storage space, counter space and plenty of outlets.


Living room and dining room



Close up of table





Our new entertainment stand with the poster from Spain that we finally got framed hanging over it.




Master bedroom - they lost our bedrails, so our bed sits on the floor. I bought new bedding that was cute and everything, but when we got it, the material was all rough and not cozy at all. So, we sent it back and have just been using our lovely green one for the time being.





Master bathroom - I LOVE my bathroom. All except for one thing - there's no door to it, which is bad for 2 reasons. 1 - When Tom goes to work at 4:30 and showers at 3:45, there's no door to block the light or the noise! And 2 - there's no door to keep all the heat and humidity in when you shower. So, you step out of the shower and it's cold!




Hallway that leads to spare bedroom, second bathroom and Brighton's room.


Brighton's room
Brighton using her rocking chair. The blank spot above the dresser will be filled with a frame of Brighton's 6 month portraits as soon as the paint dries on the frame.
Second bathroom


My VERY messy spare bedroom. I'm in the process of trying to go through all my scrapbooking paper to see what I can sell in the garage sale next weekend and what I need to finish up my albums. (I've decided to go to digital since it's so much quicker and less clean up, which is a big deal now that Brighton's here!


Backyard - rocks, rocks, and some more rocks

4 comments:

Shaina said...

I love it! It looks so spacious. I especially love the kitchen!

Kenny and Janelle said...

What a great looking place! I love Brighton's room, too:) Good luck w/your garage sale!

Tiffany said...

Hey Sara! your house looks great!! Hey- email me so I'll have your email to send you an evite to a get together at my house this fri 10am. Or if you have my number on a list give me a call ok!!!thanks,Tiff Joyner

Jenny said...

Your house is so cute! Brighton's room is darling; you are good at decorating. It's fun to see people move into new houses; we're still a ways off, but I love seeing others get to that stage. Hopefully we'll join in the next few years :) Oh, and let me know how the digital scrapbooking goes. I haven't gotten into paper scrapbooking (though I'd LIKE to have the stuff scrapbooked!) but am lovin' the bloggin' scene so am wondering if I'd like digital. Let me know how it goes; I'd like to learn how it works.