Thursday, July 10, 2008

Saturday's Menu

Ok Ladies, here's the menu for Saturday night! I'm looking forward to
having you all over for a well deserved girls night!
Beverages:
Water
Razzmopolitan
Brazilian Lemonade
Dips:
Salsa
Guacamole
Spinach Artichoke
Fruit
Breads:
Lemon Poppy Seed
Peach Pie
Pork & Bean (Trust me on this one!)
Entrees:
Corn Chowder Choup
Chicken Stroganoff
Spinach & Hot Ham Pasta
Turkey Tortilla Casserole
Desserts:
Chocolate Cake
Dulce de Leche Frozen Terrine
Pineapple Meringue Pie
Orange Italian Cream Cake
I hope this whets your appetite and gets you here at 6:30 Saturday night!!!

5 comments:

TJ Eich said...

Good grief!! That's some serious food! Do you need any help?
I will be there!!

Brea said...

Holy Cow!! Talk about a PARTY!!! I know I have asked you 3 times now but what can I do to help??? You are truly amazing to want to cook all that food. The menu sounds delicious, I am really looking forward to hangin' out!

Meghan said...

So I am thinking that I won't eat at all tomorrow because HOLY CRAP that is a lot of food! I got the crackers and chips yesterday. Let me know if there is anything else I can do. See you tomorrow!

Jenny Roberts said...

I'm there. Menu sounds yummy.

Kenny and Janelle said...

ok, so how did saturday night go...so sad I could not be there, all that food sounds delicious:)