Wednesday, August 6, 2008

ABC Quiet Books







I make these ABC Quiet Books for Sacrament (and other reverent times) and wondered if anyone would be interested? They cost $25 and are easily personalized. In fact, a few of the pages are personalized (Family, Daddy, Mommy, You, Eternal, among others) and so I'll need a few pictures from you. Here are some samples, I'm sorry if they're not clear, I originally made them with one program and am now upgrading them to a new program. They're really basic, the pages are printed on cardstock and then laminated (so babies can suck on them to their hearts content, little ones can pull and tear, and the occasional pen or marker can't damage them either) and bound with 3 rings. If you'd like, I can make the scriptures at the bottom of the page simpler for younger ones, or not if the book is for an older child. So, if you'd like one, let me know and we'll start going over what pictures I'd need from you and what exactly you'd like.






















5 comments:

*Lindsey* said...

Those books are such a great idea! How creative you are! I might have you make one for me and my mother in law-Hey, BTW, Im going to get my hair donr Friday morning at 11.

Jenny Roberts said...

those are cute. Would you be interested in making those for Super Saturday? I will have to check with the powers that be, but that is a really cute idea.

Curios George's said...

I would LOVE ONE!!!!!

Shannon said...

Cute books!! Is that Jamie Bair? Do you have her email?

Kenny and Janelle said...

Very cute books, Sarah...I must show this to my relief society sisters:-)