Tuesday, August 12, 2008

Definitely NOT my child

Ok, so it is now 9:15 am, and my sweet baby - who is always up at 6:45 - is still not awake! So, after checking on her to make sure she was still breathing, of course I unloaded the dishwasher, did some laundry, put said laundry away, did my workout video, showered and cleaned up. Wait, no I didn't! I'm loving the quiet time so much that I'm just sitting here on the computer, being completely non-productive (unproductive, deproductive, whatever) so as not to make any noise at all!

4 comments:

Jenny Roberts said...

isn't that the truth! I always think when they are napping I will get all this stuff done, but then I always fine myself on the computer blogging or something.

TJ Eich said...

Go Sarah!! I'm the same way! If I ever get a minute to myself I'm SURE I'll do something great but instead I'm vegging in front of the computer. . . again! :)

Tiffany said...

Enjoy that!! I'm the same way!!...except that I can't get the computer lately until Marty gets home with the laptop b/c our tower crashed!! Now when that happens, I just take a nap! oh, by the way, I didn't get your message about needing a table until a couple of days later. (but no, we don't have one) hope everything went well!! later tater

Shaina said...

being productive is way overrated.