Thursday, June 11, 2009

Lil Helpers


Brighton always comes running when she hears us emptying the dishwasher. It's her chore to hand us all the silverware and even some of the plates. I try to get her to only hand me the plastic plates, but since she's such a big girl (duh, Mommy) she hands me all the plates. No accidents or broken plates yet, fingers crossed it stays that way. This day our friend Carden was over and he wanted to help, too. Notice Brighton's little pig tails. This was the first day I ever tried to do her hair and she looks pretty cute. But, after about 3 hours she usually pulls the rubber bands out, hands them to me, and says "I done." So, it's a work in progress.

3 comments:

TJ Eich said...

Okay, the pig tails are to die for! Love it, love it, LOVE IT!!!

Curios George's said...

Oh sarah her pig tails are so cute! She is growing to fast..glad your doing ok!

Julianne said...

Sarah - your little girl is a dollie. I hope you guys are having a terrific time in Europe! How long are you there for?