Monday, January 7, 2008

Last Weekend's Party






Ahh. guitar hero - I'm not such a fan, I much prefer Halo, there's something about shooting and blowing up my husband that's good therapy! Tom was so thrilled to see me playing guitar hero that he took pictures of me doing it! That's my brother Steve and my sister Shauna.




This is Steve & Trisha's son Corbyn holding Brighton. That's my sister Krystal in the background. Corbyn was alright with Brighton, when she started crying he said, "Uh oh, what's wrong?" And when I left the room to nurse her, he said "Where's baby?" and came looking for us. Callin, on the other hand, couldn't get enough of Brighton - he gave her kisses all weekend long!





2 comments:

Shaina said...

Love the blog and love the pictures! Brighton is such a beautiful little baby! (I mean that too, there are some babies that just aren't cute, I've seen them). You'll be addicted to blogspot in no time, just wait and see!

Unknown said...

Brighton is really cute. Good work. Josh is getting me a pink controler hoping that I will play Halo with him. Probably not, but nice thought. I much prefer the Wii boxing for getting the aggression out!