Sunday, January 6, 2008

Yes, I'm a total follower

Alright, so I had no intention of ever starting a blog, it just sounds so...I don't know, cheesy? In fact, I secretly made fun of you guys who did blog (I'm talking about you Becca, Shaina and Shannon!) But, I have repented of my ignorant ways and have discovered that it's the easiest way to share pictures of our family without clogging up everyone's email. So, laugh all you want and say I told you so, but here's our blog - we'll see how well I can keep it up! I've also decided that now that girls outnumber boys in this house that the background gets to be pretty!

2 comments:

Becca Bell said...

I too was an unbeliever once. But I have repented and changed my ways. I like blogging mostly for the pictured too. I'm so glad you caved under the tempation!!! Admit it, you want to be just like me!

Shannon Martino said...

Hooray for being a follower! We knew it was only a matter of time once that little one came along...

Hope your recovery is going well.

Shannon