Thursday, March 13, 2008

Tampons, disco, hula and sexy lingerie

Time for some good ole remember whens......



Remember when Holly decided to do the Tampon Dance?


Remember when we all dressed up as Decade Divas for Halloween, and the next Monday Shaina decided to dress up for school only to find that she was maybe one in a hundred who went to classes in costume?



Remember when we were all out in the living room minding our own business and Holly and Becca decided to treat us with a Hula Dance - not saying a word - and leaving the room without giving any explanation?

Remember when we threw Shannon a bridal shower and she was so embarrassed that we had bought her lingerie? Oh, and I don't know if anyone ever knew this or not, but Janelle and I went to pick out the sexy lingerie and I made Janelle try it on to make sure that it would fit Shannon! Yeah....Janelle loved that!

Remember when we all used to love going to Fall Fling and Spring Fling? By the way, is Holly getting fresh?

Remember when it took us forever to get Brittany to break out of her shy bubble and once she did she was freakin hilarious?

Remember when we threw Becca a mini-shower but were all so poor that we could only afford to buy her one present? I think she deserves a new shower since we're all rolling in the dough now! (Not really, but some of us like to pretend.)

4 comments:

Shaina said...

Aaahh!I can't decide if I should laugh, scream or cry at those pictures! I DO remember the tampon dance (her closing line of "I'm here for the next 5-7 days" killed me). I DO remember the random hula dancing, although I remember the superman under-roos even more vividly. I DO remember dressing up as the decades and being the only one to dress up on the actual 31st, but I think I got credit in one of my Italian classes that I was failing miserably, so it was worth it. I DO remember getting dressed up for dances and Holly was always fresh with someone. I do remember Shannon's shower, but now wonder who was your trial-size for mine? I DO remember Brittany breaking out of her shell and think it's unfair that it took us so long to get her there just have to her leave for 18 months. I DO remember Becca's shower and the kareoke party that followed (say my name, say my name). I'm totally in favor of throwing her another one.
And now that I've seen as all those pictures and had all of those memories resurface, I want to throw another party with ALL of us there this weekend!
I guess that's not possible. But thanks for the laughs and good times, Alta 312!

Becca Bell said...

OH Sarah, Thank you soooo much for posting those pictures. It really was a good trip down memory lane that they took me on! I think I remember all those times. I'm glad you got pics of Holly and me dancing in our bathing suits. I need those for posterity. I am willing to show them to my kids because I'm wearing clothes underneath the two-piece. I'm surprised you ddin't get more pictures of Holly grabbing peoples' butts. I swear she was always touching mine!! As for the baby shower, I think it was a success. I loved it and you guys were the only ones to give me one BEFORE Eli was born. But, if you really want to, I'll take another shower. After all, I am having ANOTHER kid!

Shannon Martino said...

Why? Why, of all of the one million trillion pictures you have of all of us, did you have to put up probably the two most embarassing pictures EVER of me?

Thanks, thanks a lot. :)

And I didn't know that you made Janelle try it on, that is hilarious. Did she come out and model it for you?

Kenny and Janelle said...

Ok, for the record, I did go w/Sarah to help pick the lingerie, I did try it on, and I liked it...What can I say, I was young and free! But I don't believe I modeled it for Sarah...that I cannot remember. Sarah, the pics were great and those were some good times. How I miss going to dances w/all you guys!!!