Sunday, March 2, 2008

Paci for you, paci for me





So, Brighton has taken a pacifier from the day she was born and we've loved it. She has now figured out, however, how to wrap her thumb around the little handle and pull it out! And, since she hasn't quite figured out how to put it back in, she tends to get a little pissy about her paci now being gone. So, this is what we've had to do to keep her from pulling it out on her own.We give her one to keep in her mouth, and one to hold so she's satisfied. We've even had to have 3 pacis at once, one for the mouth and one for each hand. But, if this is our biggest problem, I'll take it!

3 comments:

Lisa said...

That's great- I tried and tried pacifiers with my boys, and they wouldn't take 'em. I guess it's okay, but I'm always jealous of parents who have that 'mute button'! Anyway, Brighton looks great, I love the portraits.

Unknown said...

I love the pissy paci story!! It made me laugh, but the tip could come in handy soon enough!!

Shannon Martino said...

What a good solution, very ingenious.

McKenna HATED pacis, thumb only please. And until she could find her own thumb - Daddy's index finger please.