Friday, May 9, 2008

DDD

One of my favorite shows on Food Network is Diners, Drive-ins and Dives. The host, Guy Fieri goes across the nation to local joints that you would probably just drive right by. He hasn't done any in Utah yet, but he's done three in Oklahoma (Leo's BBQ in OKC, The Rock Cafe in Stroud, and Clanton's Cafe in Vinita) and a couple in KC (Grinders and 39th Street Mama's) and some in Texas. We've tried one that he went to here in Phoenix - Chino Bandido - a Chinese/Mexican restaurant and it was great!! We just watched another show that did a breakfast joint here and we're going to try to go sometime soon to try it out. If he's been to a place in your area, I highly recommend going there and trying it!

5 comments:

Unknown said...

Well thanks for posting that, that gives us three more places to try here in Oklahoma:) How is AZ?? Are you all settled, you need to take pictures of your house, can't wait to here how you are doing!! Take care

Shaina said...

Mike and I actually like trying out greasy, cheap, places. There have been some hits and some more misses in our finds, but it's fun to try. Maybe we should start our own version of the show...

Shaina said...

LOVE the new background!

Meghan said...

Hey I found you! It was fun talking with you at parkday. Click on my blog to get all of the gals from the wards blog. Talk to you later!

*Lindsey* said...

Hi Sarah it's Lindsey. DDD is one of my favorite shows ever! Except he always makes me hungry right before I go to bed...yum, hamburgers : )
oh, our blog is tiemanfamily.blogspot.com