Friday, May 30, 2008

Tagged

I guess it's my turn on this tag, it was bound to happen at some point.

3 things on my list of things to do today:
1. Figure out where to park for the concert tomorrow
2. Write out a detailed schedule with pictures and make sure absolutely everything is ready and easily accessible for Tom's day with B tomorrow - he'll have her ALL day while Tina and I are at the concert!
3. Wash B's clothes, asking Tom to do it may be pushing my luck
3 snacks I enjoy:
1. Chocolate
2. Dried mangoes
3. Pringles Select Jalapeno & Ranch chips
3 places I've lived:
1. Missouri
2. Texas
3. France
3 things people don't know about me:
1. I'm the one that taped the hot pink granny panties to Steve's truck at Alta
2. I once made out with 3 guys in the span of 7 days (sophomore year at college was a good year...)
3. I was a total brat growing up and thought my younger siblings were my own personal slaves

I tag Becca, Shaina, Shannon & Janelle (Nelly belly you haven't posted anything in a long time.....)

3 comments:

Meghan said...

Hey this week we are doing Park Day at West Gate. We are meeting at 10am in front of the splash fountains. See ya there!

PS Invite Tina too

Shaina said...

I'm trying to remember who the 3 guys were? I'm assuming I knew about all of them at the time, but maybe I didn't. Great, now I'm going to be thinking about your make out stories all day trying to figure it out. Thanks.
Can't wait to see you in just a few day!

Unknown said...

I'm with Shaina. Who do I remember from back then???