Sunday, September 28, 2008

A Little Surprise


Princess Eliza
Our Friend Emma
Yeah, there she goes climbing up the slide. She made it to the top but couldn't quite get up the courage to let go of the slide and grab the brown part.

My squadron playgroup went to A Little Surprise on Friday and had a great time! It's a parent supervised miniature little city for kids to play in - we got a group rate, but I think normal price is 5.50 for kids 6 months-2 and 8.50 for kids 3 and older. Brighton had a great time (I know what 10 month old is really all that hard to please) but Eliza went with us too and only came to find me once in the 2 hours we were there. The place is great and seems like a fun thing to do. Their website is http://www.alittlesurprise.net/ .

1 comments:

The Willis Wonder Years said...

She is so adorable! I cannot BELIEVE she is almost a year old! Where the heck has time gone?