Tuesday, January 20, 2009

Christmas in Atlanta

Brighton loved hanging out with her cousins. My brother and I thought that Callin (he's 2 and a lover) and B would get along the best and that Corbyn (the oldest at 3) would basically ignore her or try to play too tough with her. Well, Aunt Shauna bought Callin a coloring book and markers and B tried to take it away from him a few times, so they didn't really hit it off that well. He actually carried his coloring book under his arm for the rest of the day so she wouldn't take it. In fact, it took him another day to want to play with her. Corbyn, on the other hand, took to her immediately and was always giving her hugs or sharing with her or whatever. I loved seeing the three of them together - it was so cute! One morning I was letting the kids jump on the bed (I don't think that's allowed, cause as soon as my brother got back, Corbyn ratted me out to him and told him that I was the one that said it was okay) but anyways...B would just sit and watch the two boys jump and she really wanted to figure out how to jump cause she saw how much fun it was! Grandma was there too and B would go over to her and grab her fingers and try to jump.
One day we went to Stone Mountain, this cool lil town/discovery place/amusement place (words don't really describe it well). My grandparents were there and Grandpa didn't want Grandma walking that much so he decided to get her a scooter. Well, when the boys saw how fun that was, Grandpa got another so they could each ride on one (nevermind that this meant he wouldn't have to walk either) and then told my dad to get one so Brighton could ride too cause heaven forbid she be left out!! Dad reluctantly (yeah, right) agreed. We had a funny lil caravan goin on, it was funny. And also a little scary, Trisha had to walk in front of Grandma to make sure she didn't run over anyone. Alright, so my oldest brother, Steve (the 2 boys are his kids) has a "slight" obsession with Fantasy Football and Tom Brady. Shauna found the perfect gift for his adoration - Tom Brady cologne. It was hilarious! Also funny is that my 3 year old nephew kicked my butt in wii bowling. He's showing my mom how to play in the pic.

I absolutely love my family! I love how big it is, I love how much fun we have together, and I love that I can a bazillion pictures and have to make collages to show off everything I want to show off!

1 comments:

Shaina said...

I'm glad you had a great time with your family. I noticed in the second set of pictures how long your hair is getting. Looks great!