Friday, January 9, 2009

Part 2

Here's the fam decorating the tree and Brighton in her Christmas dress. I'm particularly fond of my brother Ike's outfit, complete with the dark socks. He's working on perfecting his dorky doctor getup.
On another night, we had a party with the Eyerlys and Petersons. Our parents have been friends for about 20 years now and used to all work together in my Dad's company. We used to
have a company Christmas party every year and so this year since most of the kids would be home my parents thought it'd be nice if we all got together again.

CHRISTMAS MORNING

While at Grandma's, Brighton found the drawer of beaded necklaces and from then on was never seen without wearing one, or two or three or four. The pic of me with the funky face is right after B finally tore the piece of wrapping paper and poked me in the eye! Yeah, thanks. My dad is always complaining about not being able to find the remote or not being able to read the buttons cause they're so small, so Sean found him his own special remote.

0 comments: