Monday, October 6, 2008

Climbing at Jack's Canyon

Saturday we went up to Jack's Canyon to do some climbing with our friends Kyle & Mandy. The morning started out great, it was a cool 60-65 and mostly clear skies. But by 1, the clouds rolled in and it started to rain, so we had to quickly hike it outta there and get back to our cars. It was still a blast!!
Mmm, jerky! Mandy gave me my first taste of beef jerky.
Yeah, that's me.

Me again

Kyle & Mandy
This is my new favorite face to make at Mommy and Daddy.
Mandy

Can you believe how green it is? I swear we stayed in Arizona!
Tom

Kyle

I love the colors of this sunset!

2 comments:

N Godown said...

Where is Jack's canyon? It looks awesome! Totally jealous!

Jenny Roberts said...

FUN! Where is Jack's canyon? You got some great pictures.