Wednesday, October 1, 2008

TAG: MY QUIRKS

List 6 quirks and tag 6 friends

1. When I scrapbook, I always scrapbook an even amount of pages. If there are only 2 pictures of an event, I will stretch it out so they cover two pages so everything's even.

2. Other things have to be even too - my last squadron gave each of the wives coffee mugs with our emblem on them and I asked if I could have 2 so that I had a pair, not just one.

3. When going out to dinner, no one can order the same thing. You can't try different stuff if everyone gets the same plate.

4. Rarely can I do anything in complete silence - either the radio or tv have to be on. Unless Brighton's had a rough day and is finally napping, then I have everything off and lay still to savor the moment.

5. If I'm running (and that's a big if) I either have to run for a mile, mile & a half, or 2 miles, nothing in between (goes back to that even thing - 1, 1.50, 2). I know, I don't run far at all, but oh well.

6. My expressions give me away. If I think something's retarded or dumb, I have a hard time lying about it cause my face says it all.

Ok, that was really hard to list 6 quirks! I know I have a ton but none came to mind. I'm sure y'all could easily list 6 of my quirks, especially my sisters and those of you I lived with for 2 years!

I tag Becca, Shaina, Janelle, Tina, Camille and Melanie

1 comments:

The Willis Wonder Years said...

Ok, so I dont know if these are quirks necessarily but I will always remember you for having that purple water bottle with you always and converting me and about 296 other people to using them. I will remember you for your awesome style and always wearing matching earrings and necklaces. I swear I think you have about ten thousand different sets of matching earrings and necklaces. And I will remember you for your amazing cullinary abilities. I can never buy a can of anything now without checking the back for a new recipe. You got me hooked on chicken enchiladas, that chocolate cake on the back of the cocoa powder box, and the apple caramelita thingy. DELICIOUS!! And I will remember you for your love of the game crud. I hear you were extremely competitive! ;o) So, not sure if those are quirks but those are definately things that make me think of you: purple water bottle, jewelery, recipes, and crud! Oh, by the way, some of our friends just got assigned to Aviano. I will email you about them. THey are awesome. You will love them! Miss you!